[wsfii-discuss] Re: Need updated blurb about the event

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Jul 27 08:59:39 UTC 2005

hi Rufus,

I'll be working on this today - Julian Priest is also doing a WSFII day,
so we'll work on the wiki and maybe put up a static site with precisely
this kind of information.

We'll be doing invitations today too ... so if you're on-line, perhaps we
could work on inviting the open civic information people as well..

Julian has secured a further $4000 for a wireless for development 'book
sprint', which I'm feeling quite optimistic about. Anyway, more about
that later.

Cheers,

Saul.

--