[wsfii-discuss] Thanks everybody

andreas.rudin at tiscali.ch andreas.rudin at tiscali.ch
Mon Oct 3 12:17:12 UTC 2005

Hi

Thanks a lot.

I will have a look to it and talk about it in our swiss LETS-group and also
will give the information to the people coming to the Berlin meeting in
two weeks.

If anybody will try to use your software, I will let you know.

By the way: We have started to use the opensource webapplication lx-office
in Switzerland, which is written in perl (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-office).
In the english speaking world maybe sql-ledger is better known: lx-office
has been developed on the base of sql-ledger (http://sql-ledger.org).

Do you know any of these programms?

As I don't have much experience with perl so far, I'm looking for someone
you could help us, if we have any problems adapting the programme, because
there are still quite a lot of things, that are not working  well or could
be solved  in a better way.

Best wishes

Andreas