[wsfii-discuss] Thanks everybody

andreas.rudin at tiscali.ch andreas.rudin at tiscali.ch
Mon Oct 3 12:29:46 UTC 2005

Sorry for the last mail, I wanted to send this mail to Hugh personally,
but something went wrong, so please just forget about it.

On the other hand, I also would like to thank all of you, who have organized
the wsfii and all the panelists for their great job: It was very inspiring
to me and I hope to bring some of those seeds to get them sprout and grow
in Switzerland.

If any of you is coming to Switzerland, you are always welcome to meet us
in Zurich
www.revamp-it.ch  (I hope to manage to have an English version of our website
soon...)

Best wishes

Andreas

P.S. Here from London I'm writing using my personal mail address. You can
also send your mails to: andreas.rudin at revamp-it.ch