[wsfii-discuss] Recycling badges

hugh barnard hughbarnardlists at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 16:14:41 UTC 2005

Just a suggestion, the badge holders can be recyled
for use at home. Indeed, I have already made a
'responsible householder' insert for mine.

Other possibilities would be 'guest welcome until
teletubby time' (for a guest), 'not a terrorist'
(useful if nervy and armed police break in) and
'(fairly) significant other' (a little undiplomatic,
perhaps?).

I hope this is a useful contribution to the new
science of protecting everything by identifying it
properly and labelling it.

Best regards Hugh