[wsfii-discuss] Audio streams and other doc..

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 4 08:50:28 UTC 2005

Jo Walsh wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 08:11:58PM +0100, hugh barnard wrote:
>
>>Here's a request for recorded audio from Adrian
>>Short..
>>in general, I think it would be useful to point to
>>whatever doc, presentations, resource urls etc. if I
>>can help in some way to compile, please shout..best
>

> at http://nodel.org/wsfii/ are a lot of raw mp3 files of recorded
> interviews with people to and fro done by the East London Autonomous
> Media collective and also recordings of all the talk sessions...
> i have been adding mine to the metadata model of the space and
> sessions that i was using to make the signage... when that is
> stabilised a bit more, perhaps more people would like to contribute
> metadata there

Great work Jo. We should also add a pointer there from the main site and
perhaps have a dedicated wiki page where people can add urls to their
presentations, photos etc. If people want their presentations hosted on
the main site they can note that on the wiki page and we'll transfer
them across.

Regards,

Rufus