[wsfii-discuss] documentation consolidation

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Oct 5 14:00:20 UTC 2005

Hi all, Tomas,

Just to let you know, the people running around videoing were East London
Autonomous Media: http://elam.omweb.org, who have taken about 50
interviews, some audio, some video, as well as video and documentation of
the talks in the hall and other filling shots and photos.

Everyone is welcome to use this material, which will be assembled,
duplicated, categorized and annotated with notes about content and
subjects. It will be lisenced appropriate to use. (let's not talk about
it now on this list...)

Some things will be transcribed (Arun's summing up of WSFII 2006 process)
for example - by volunteers (I'm going to start today and see how far I
get).

And I'd like to accumulate written papers, slides, images from peoples
talks etc. Anything you have, plsease send it in, as I said earlier, and
we'll put as much of it on-line or in shared use as possible.

If anyone has or wants video material, when the notes and possibly audio
from the interviews is on line you're welcome to send in requests for
tapes to be duplicated and sent out to you.

Cheers,

Saul.

--
-- http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/