[wsfii-discuss] Worldchanging article on Complementary currencies

Mike Ryan mike.ryan at redmar.com
Fri Oct 7 08:10:17 UTC 2005

Just curious, but how do you account for taxation in these systems? ie, if the
pizza shop sold a pizza for 2 limes and that pizza was eaten on thre premises,
then he owes 17.5% vat on transaction, plus a potential %age of any profits in
corporation tax at the end of the year. How do these systems interact with the
govt revenue collection systems?