[wsfii-discuss] ZipIt - a cheap wireless linux-based handheld device

Paula pmg at gmx.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 16:49:39 UTC 2005

At $99 a hit, it's an expensive handout, but we ran an IRC channel and
jabber throughout the GenderChangers event in Graz this summer (along
with webcasting) and set up a bunch of old PCs for general use and
projected the chatroom on the wall  - it worked really well. A webcast
doesn't allow you to participate if you can't make it in person . . .

Paula