[wsfii-discuss] ZipIt - a cheap wireless linux-based handheld device

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 00:06:53 UTC 2005

On 08/10/05, Paula <pmg at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> with webcasting) and set up a bunch of old PCs for general use and
> projected the chatroom on the wall  - it worked really well. A webcast

We did that at WTF many moons ago.  We had people doing running
commentary about the event on IRC which was cool.

When I was at Oekonux in Vienna last year, I did running IRCcommentary
on some sessions and when the Oekonux folks found out, they linked to
the IRC logs containing my commentary from their wiki!

--
Mamading Ceesay

"Isn't a state that keeps files on innocent persons a police state?"
-- David Mery - Innocent In London http://gizmonaut.net/bits/suspect.html
 Radio Interview with David Mery
http://radio.indymedia.org/news/2005/09/6963.php