[wsfii-discuss] disasters and telecom

Arun Mehta arunlists at softhome.net
Sun Oct 16 08:04:58 UTC 2005

This is an excellent suggestion, Karel. If you help us work out a budget
for such equipment and training, we could look at bringing a team
together in India, that can quickly be deployed in the event of a
disaster. The rest of the time, the team could network Indian villages.
It would be useful, therefore, to set up a facility that makes Ronjas.

In Djursland, as I recall, there was interest in trying out the Ronja.
What happened?

I am also very interested in a session or stream at the Bangalore wsfii,
that looks at open wireless optical communications. Please help us plan
this.

Arun