[wsfii-discuss] Re: Whole Infrastructure Catalogue

Gregers Petersen gregers at momu.dk
Mon Oct 17 06:58:54 UTC 2005

>I'm interested in this...it can probably be done in a
>modular, rather than a 'big bang' way...I'm interested
>in something that is both on-line and print:

Agree with the dual distribution - is needed and required.

A modular beginning would be the basic sketching of 'modules'
(content for a to-do-list) + perhaps look at the possibility of
organizing a physical meeting?

>2. Some of the print _may_ be a way of financing some
>of it..I have a personal preference for auto-finance
>over grants. More sustainable and more genuinely
>independent.

Agree again - you good at finding auto-finance grants ?

Sincerely

--

Gregers Petersen
Anthropologist & Exam.Scient