[wsfii-discuss] Re: Whole Infrastructure Catalogue

hugh barnard hughbarnardlists at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 05:25:14 UTC 2005

I'm interested in this...it can probably be done in a
modular, rather than a 'big bang' way...I'm interested
in something that is both on-line and print:

1. Many of those that would benefit aren't on-line
much,  because they're waiting for affordable
infrastructure.

2. Some of the print _may_ be a way of financing some
of it..I have a personal preference for auto-finance
over grants. More sustainable and more genuinely
independent.

Best regards Hugh