[wsfii-discuss] Re: Whole Infrastructure Catalogue

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:27:33 UTC 2005

On 17/10/05, Paula <pmg at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> Not completely sure about the print thing - a hellish lot of work.
> Unless you know some way of pretty much "importing" the wiki into a DTP?
> Bleedin expensive too?

Transforming wiki content directly into PDF isn't rocket science.  The
transformation can apply whatever styling/formatting is desired.  No
need for DTP.  I could do the relevant coding myself, if I had the
time to spare to do it.

--
Mamading Ceesay

"Isn't a state that keeps files on innocent persons a police state?"
-- David Mery - Innocent In London http://gizmonaut.net/bits/suspect.html
 Radio Interview with David Mery
http://radio.indymedia.org/news/2005/09/6963.php