[wsfii-discuss] Re: Review Community Currencies panel scheduling?

Keith Hart keith.hart at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 17 16:25:33 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

What I told Saul was I could just squeeze in the later time, but much
prefer the earlier one. So please book me for the 1400-1530 slot.

 >I could just squeeze in the later time, but much prefer the earlier
one. So please book me for the Sunday 1400-1530 slot.<

However, I have since then changed my train ticket so that I only have
to be at Waterloo by 7.30 pm Sunday, so I can now easily make the later
time. Since I will be in Southeast London from Thursday evening until
Sunday evening, any time on Saturday or Sunday would now be suitable for me.

I would also like to know roughly the format for our session, since Saul
had previously been talking about my 'giving a lecture'. I am u for
anything, but some advanced warning would be appreciated.

All the best,

Keith Hart