[wsfii-discuss] Re: Review Community Currencies panel scheduling?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Sat Sep 17 16:44:03 UTC 2005

[ re. earlier slot for CC on Sunday *or* Saturday ]

Thanks for clarifying this and extending your time at Wsfii, Keith,
much appreciated and makes any programme refactoring easier :)

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 06:25:33PM +0200, Keith Hart wrote:
> I would also like to know roughly the format for our session, since Saul
> had previously been talking about my 'giving a lecture'. I am u for
> anything, but some advanced warning would be appreciated.

The 'panel' sessions consist of several presentations of 15 minutes,
with time for mutual Q/A afterwards. This is what is expected of
speakers; a presentation/discussion of 15 minutes. This can include
slides/screen display, but doesn't have to. Hugh's produced a
paper handout to accompany his discussion of community currency
software systems.

I have heard you have a free or nearly-free book to distribute, that
would be perfect supporting material. We aspire to have some
print-on-demand facilities at or near Limehouse Town Hall.
Papers or essays for inclusion in post-Wsfii publications would also
be *welcomed* from speakers.

No more is binding on you than to turn up on the day and talk, though.

-jo