[wsfii-discuss] Re: Review Community Currencies panel scheduling?

Keith Hart keith.hart at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 17 17:25:59 UTC 2005

>4 speakers X 15 minutes + T Q/A = 60 + T minutes = CC panel slot overflow!
>
>It does not compute! ;-)
>
>Keeping it down to 10 minutes per presentation (presuming all 4
>invited speakers present) allows plenty of time for what should be an
>interesting discussion.

Squeezing all that into one hour doesn't make sense. I was told that the
session would be an hour and a half. What are all the other things you
are going to talk about that make time so scarce? Or is it that you've
invited too many people? Maybe you'll get a no show or two. I can speak
for five minutes, if necessary, but it doesn;t feel like I'm being given
a lot of respect by the organizers.

K.