[wsfii-discuss] presentation?

Mark Simpkins mark at nodalpoints.org
Mon Sep 5 22:34:07 UTC 2005

Hi Joanna,

Just read your post on the WSFII discussion list, it sounds really
interesting and I hope you can make it as I would love to talk to you
as it sounds like I am working on a project that covers some similar
concerns.

'We Are All Here' is a project to re-kindle the notion of us all
living within a single bio-sphere. Using the ideas from Buckminster
Fullers GeoScope and his 'Spaceship Earth' ideas I am planning a
series of installations, objects and interventions to provoke these
thoughts.

One of the strands involves the use of satellite orbits, and views
from the satellites.

I would love to talk to you about this and maybe swap notes. I look
forward to seeing your piece for Impakt Online.

If you are interested I can send you some more information on 'We Are
All Here'. It is in its early stages at the moment, I have just spent
this weekend preparing a number of outline documents to apply for
funding and have been sending out the occasional messages to the
Geowankers list to try and get people involved.

Hope to hear from you,

Mark.