[wsfii-discuss] flyer text and design for wsfii

Arun Mehta arunlists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:28:42 UTC 2005

If we wish to jazz up even further, how about saying:

Modern wireless technologies have the potential to empower communities in
many different ways. This event brings together people with the experience
or the desire to find ways for communities to gain this power, as well as
people with the skills to effectively use it.

Arun