[wsfii-discuss] meta sessions on Sat and Sun

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Sep 14 18:21:40 UTC 2005

Saul Albert wrote:
> hi wsfii-discuss,
>
> just thinking about the programme again...
>
> Several people have proposed presenting in a 'meta' session... taking a
> loger view across FIIs..
>
> Specifically Armin Medosch and Arun had mentioned doing talks that
> somehow sum up wsfii's agenda, whatever that is.
>
> Arun, Armin - would it be good to schedule this for 17:10 - 17:20 on each
> day, segwaying into presentations, interest groups, discussions etc..?

This would be nice but I think a bit tight: realistically sessions will
overrun :) which means the final session scheduled for 1700 will
probably go on until ~1715. Add to that a bit of toing and froing and
you are into the next item at 1730. Thus I think it would be better to
focus this into the dedicated session on sunday or just letting this
happen organically on the day.

Regards,

Rufus