[wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown - please proof and shout about omissions / problems

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at crit.org.in
Thu Sep 15 05:05:34 UTC 2005

Saul:

I will be leaving on Sunday 2 October in the morning for my return
flight, so putting me on the geo-data panel on Sunday will be a bit
tight.

Also, AFAIK, Keith Hart will also have to depart early on Sunday, so
maybe you should double-check the scheduling of the community
currencies panel with him.

Best,

S.K.