Review Community Currencies panel scheduling? (was Re: [wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown - please proof and shout about omissions / problems)

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:55:44 UTC 2005

On 15/09/05, Shekhar Krishnan <shekhar at crit.org.in> wrote:

> Also, AFAIK, Keith Hart will also have to depart early on Sunday, so
> maybe you should double-check the scheduling of the community
> currencies panel with him.

Given this issue and Richard Kay's interest and availability, we may
want to review the scheduling of the Community Currencies panel.

I guess the first thing to do is ascertain when precisely Keith will
be in London and when he has to leave.

I'm cc'ing him on this.

I'll also give Richard Kay a bell this weekend to put him in the
picture to the best of my ability.

--
Mamading Ceesay

"[The reformers'] remedies do not cure the disease: they merely prolong it....
The proper aim is to try and reconstruct society on such a basis that poverty
will be impossible."
-- Oscar Wilde