[wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown - please proof and shout about omissions / problems

Arun Mehta arunlists at softhome.net
Thu Sep 15 14:25:29 UTC 2005

Rufus Pollock wrote:

> Saul Albert wrote:
>
>> it was raised some time ago that we should have a wsfii roundup to close
>> the summit and Arun kindly offered his services in this department. I
>> think that would be a fine idea - especially if Arun is charged with
>> collecting impressions, leads and clues from others during the weekend
>> that he can broadcast along with his own impressions / directions at the
>> end.
>>
>> Arun? Are you still up for this? Everyone else? Is there a better way to
>> close the summit?

Sorry, been a crazy life lately, losing my struggle to keep up with
mail. Yes, I would be delighted and honored to do this, but didn't we
decide to work on this together during the prep? Would it be better to
have a closing panel discussion?  I am happy to go along with whatever
works best for you.

Arun