[wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown - please proof and shout aboutomissions / problems

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at xorxe.net
Wed Sep 14 16:14:32 UTC 2005

Hi Saul and all,

as you might have mentioned I didn't manange to put anything on the wiki or
write to Adam :( Sorry for that! If you think that some input from freifunk.net
on the free networks panel would still make sense, than we could go for anything
from the time on I will be in London (Tuesday).

Meanwhile I had some talks with the German Heinrich-Boell-Stiftung (Foundation)
and I met Anita Gurumurthy (Fred and Arun and others might know here) from
www.ITforChange.net (India) here in Berlin. I still think that the preparation
of the India event is really an very important issue of this prepconf. I would
be very happy if we could finalize the discussion about the location until
Friday (it's basicly up to the locales, I think) and I think it would be very
nice to be able to announce the concrete dates of WSFII India while beeing in
London.

Also we shouldn't miss to listen to what Bjarke might tell us. I have received a
long mail from him and he will be coming to London, as you might already know.
Bjarke has been visited from Clemens Cap, the Professor from Rostock (who had
been talking about WiMAX in Djursland) and some of his students. It sounded like
they were really getting very engaged towards Eastern Europe now.

I really am looking forward to having some 'holidays' and meeting you all in
London!

Kind regards

JuergeN

PS: Is there a prefered place for me and my sleeping bag or should I go for a
sofa-surf myself ?