[wsfii-discuss] wsfii2006 organisers workshop agenda

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:38:52 UTC 2005

Hi Juergen and all,
Thanks for mentioning the importance of the preparation of the 2006 India
event again. For me it is the first priority for being in London. I also
agree that choosing the location of the 2006 event in India is the priority
of the organisers workshop and setting a deadline for this decision om
Friday would be super. An announcement of that location and dates, somewhere
in the weekend, would be even better!
 Proposed locations in India I have seen passing by:
Dehradun, Uttaranchal (at the foothills of the Himalayas).
Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh (in the foothills of the Himalayas).
Goa (on the coast in Southern India ).
 Any more locations that any of you might know about?
 Thanx and see you all soon in London,
Fred Pook