[wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown...

rene wsfii at absorb.it
Fri Sep 16 08:18:45 UTC 2005

Hi Juergen, hi all,
Juergen Neumann wrote:
> Also we shouldn't miss to listen to what Bjarke might tell us. I have received a
> long mail from him and he will be coming to London, as you might already know.
> Bjarke has been visited from Clemens Cap, the Professor from Rostock (who had
> been talking about WiMAX in Djursland) and some of his students. It sounded like
> they were really getting very engaged towards Eastern Europe now.
I was one of the so-called 'students' ;) and I'm really looking forward
to meet you in London. Just visited Djursland some weeks ago and was
very impressed. I think there is a very interesting project going to be
started, so I'll hope that we will be able to discuss opportunities of a
baltic-expert-center for free networks.
If there is time and interest, i'll also like to give you some
information about the 'opennet' in the town of Rostock and our own
adaption/mixture of OpenWRT whiterussian and Freifunk firmware.

Best regards,
Rene