[wsfii-discuss] Re: call for organising volunteers: interfaces to wireless location portals

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:40:26 UTC 2005

I was looking through the new documentation.  Nicely done.
http://wirelesslondon.info/NodelSoftArchitecture

So,is there something I could be doing to help organize this some
more?  Who decides the day/time?  Will someone from wireless london be
there to explain what you guys are up to?

We're looking at paying someone to work with us on UI because we seem
to be getting no where with it through volunteer efforts.  So I'm
counting on bringing back info from this session to a UI guy in MTL so
that s/he can improve WifiDog.

mike