[wsfii-discuss] wsfii reminder / registration nag

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Sep 21 13:53:19 UTC 2005

i cobbled together a draft reminder to send to the usual suspect lists,
stating 'please register for wsfii or you might not get in.'

http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WsfiiReminder

If you like the text, pls send it to lists whose members might be very
interested, if not please edit that page above. Here is my copy:

Register for the World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures!

   http://www.wsfii.org/register/

We may reach maximum capacity for our venue soon, so it is important
that you register if you plan to attend Wsfii.

The World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures
( http://www.wsfii.org/ ) is happening in London, 1st-2nd October
2005. Wsfii will bring together pragmatists and innovative practises
from across the world, from free wireless networking and open
hardware. free maps, free media, open civic information, and
community currencies. A provisional programme is available here:

  http://www.wsfii.org/programme.html

The event is open to all but you MUST register if you plan to attend
because space is limited. A small entrance fee/donation of £10 is
expected to help pay for costs but concessions are available.

  http://www.wsfii.org/register/

{{{
General Info

What: World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures (WSFII)
Programme: http://www.wsfii.org/programme.html
When: Saturday and Sunday, October 1-2 2005 (2005-10-01 -> 2005-10-02)
Where: Limehouse Town Hall, 646 Commercial Road, London, E14 7HA
Map: http://tinyurl.com/7m5qw
Registration: http://www.wsfii.org/register.php
}}}