[wsfii-discuss] re-scheduling the community currency panel plan

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Sep 21 14:38:36 UTC 2005

hi Rufus,

This is very sensible - although everyone has also ok-d the switch.
Please- I'm cmopletely overloaded at the moment preparing limehouse town
hall and sorting out a gazillion other things...

could one of the other provisional organisers finalise what we're going
to do on this and tweak the programme accordingly!

Thanks,

Saul.

-- http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/