[wsfii-discuss] Reminder: World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures

Thomas Tichar thomastichar at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 18:18:51 UTC 2005

Jo,

I only signed on about a week ago to attend this
event, so I don't know much of its history; for
instance, how the name came about.  I assume it's
meant in some irony as it seems in actual fact this
has nothing to do with WSIS phase two in Tunis.  How
did the meeting come about, why was this particular
subject chosen of wifi communities (these seems to be
the overarching theme) and are there plans for