[wsfii-discuss] Re: wsfii-discuss Digest, Vol 7, Issue 27

kdag funkzvv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:14:22 UTC 2005

Hi all,

im very much interested in the wsfii development, not only this event
in london but forthcoming ones. I will like to help on making it real
in colombia...and elsewhere in latin america.

since its virually impossible for me to attend to the london event,
even thought im now in Europe (Switzerland)

i will like to know, as i mentioned to Julien, if theres someone who
could connect his computer and stream out to the world.

theres a network of servers using ogg theora video (we have been using
them before for streams from colombia, spain and even brazil for the
Foro Social and JSL (jornadas de software libre)

phps someone from the GISS is susbcribed to this list, if not i could
get in contact with them and help someone to set a puredata patch to
stream from london.

yes, maybe im dreaming to much, but since i cannot attend i guess that
me and many others will trully appreciate to follow it up from the
distance...i will love to do it if i where there....

oke, best of luck in the mitins.
/alejo