[wsfii-discuss] overregistration

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Tue Sep 27 14:48:52 UTC 2005

hi mamading,

ok, I'll see what I can do.

jo initially put up the registration thingy, but re: her last mail about
NODEl development she's working on for launch at wsfii, I'd like to
protect her time from minor hackery!

If anyone wants to look at some kludgy php and make it better with a
litte registration / unregistration / confirmation / mail page.. hold up
your hands... now!

Saul.

-- http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/