[wsfii-discuss] overregistration

james stevens james at spc.org
Tue Sep 27 14:47:51 UTC 2005

Dear Saul..

Its one of those weird things.. but you will find the numbers work out
to be ok.. with all the comings and goings..you should expect last
minute walk up/fly in. eg. I just heard formm Adam Hyde to say he was
flying in from Helsinki -

building security is an issue though.. with so many fresh faces.. and
lengthy sessions.. do you plan to have someone on the door to greet
..and a cloakroom/safe place for bags..?

I will pop up later today to collect Juergen and see if you need
anything. shout sooner if you have a wishlist

easy

James