[wsfii-discuss] overregistration

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Tue Sep 27 20:02:55 UTC 2005

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 03:47:51PM +0100, james stevens wrote:
> building security is an issue though.. with so many fresh faces.. and
> lengthy sessions.. do you plan to have someone on the door to greet
> ..and a cloakroom/safe place for bags..?

hi James,

Yes! We're staffing the place with an elite core of limehoues townhallies
all keyholders, all equally responsible, liable.. so there will be at
least 5 people in the building at all times with all access privileges.

I'm expecting the numbers to be ok - we'll count on the door though for
insurance reasons. We now have full PLI cover for this year, so Limehouse
is really going to come into it's own post wsfii.. exactly what we
wanted!

See you soon,

saul.