[wsfii-discuss] Wireless Community Camp, 2-6 August 2006, Leiden, The Netherlands

Marten info at martenvijn.nl
Wed Apr 26 07:14:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 15:55 +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 11:33:05PM +0200, Marten wrote:
> > What : Wireless Community Camp,
> >

> Is the camp for free for people who have a presentation?

Papers/Presentations are more than welcome.

> Or is there no division of people into presenting and audience?

It would mean creating groups, and therefore creating us and them.

We want a we-event. Meaning that all people are responsible for this
event. (like ik think it should be a community)

We believe that we all need to help, some by giving presentations, some
by organising, some by bringen humor, some by cleaning toilets.

All needs to be done. And a lot more.
see http://wcc.wifisoft.org/index.php/JobCenter

I know some people organize a sponsor for traveling and subscribtion.
For Sponsors of the event some webspace is availible. If people are
interrested in sponsoring, please contact me off-list.

For most people eating drinken and traveling wil cost more than the
subscribtion fee.

I am one of the first payed subscribers.

Thanks for your question.

Kind regards,

Marten