[wsfii-discuss] New world record... WiFi link at 279 Kms :)

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at colnodo.apc.org
Fri Apr 28 14:04:15 UTC 2006

Dear Mahabir,

It's great to know that this news are encouraging you to continue your
struggle to set up the link. I've hope that you will find inside the
report useful tools to diagnose the viability of the link (radio mobile)
and other information Ermanno, Javier and Carlo share about what they
did. If there is any questions that you may for them, please don't
hesitate to share them through this list so they (and others) will
provide input.

Good luck!

Sylvia