[wsfii-discuss] Interesting / Who are they?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Tue Aug 8 10:12:51 UTC 2006

I saw also this site some weeks ago. At that time was just announced, nop
availability.
By some reading looked to me as somewhat related to the MIT Roofnet project.

Sounds interesting: For this type of meshing, density is an issue, so by
having mesh-ready low cost devices might help.

I don't know anything else expect what's published at their site, which I
see that have been somewhat changed since my last visit, looks that now
there is a beta program in progress.

Ramon.