[wsfii-discuss] Wireless Community Camp 2006

Marten info at martenvijn.nl
Wed Aug 9 09:33:38 UTC 2006

Hi all,

We had our first WCC in Oegstgeest, The Netherlands. Counting all people
there where over 50 people fron Azia, Africa and Europe.
I am indepth proud about what we achieved.

We had full program with a lot of information, more than 75 % was
hands-on training in:
- wireless network on a *unix commandline (GNULinux / *BSD)
- building certificated omni and directional antennes
 (values on  http://woaf.nl/metingen.php )
- organisation of communities

The camp itself was organized as a community. The vision of the camp
were these words:

- togetherness
- cooperation
- creativity

Most of the presentations are here:
http://camp.wifisoft.org/index.php/Presentations

later:
- photo album
- planning and registration 2007

kind regards,

Marten Vijn

--
Wireless Community Camp, quick registrans pay less!!
http://wifisoft.org