[wsfii-discuss] Happy Summer of Wifi 2007

Marten info at martenvijn.nl
Wed Aug 9 09:57:36 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am planning the Wireless Community Camp 2007, and the first thing is a
date of course to get focused in time.

I would like to plan mid/late July. If possible I would like to have
some coordination in our programs. Something like:

- Djursland, DK,  first week of July
- Oegstgeest, NL, third week of July
- Hamburg/Berlin, GER , first week of August

Or the other way around, It could be to base a of a "Happy Summer of
Wifi".

Agreeing on this gives many possibilities to do a larger program.
longer/steeper learning curve. And if your would arrange some transport
there are hands available to build-up and break-up the camp sites.

If there is people interessed in this please let me know
by mail or skype ==> marten_vijn @ skype

Kind regards,
Marten

--
Wireless Community Camp, quick registrans pay less!!
http://wifisoft.org