[wsfii-discuss] Happy Summer of Wifi 2007

Sven Wagner cven at c-base.org
Wed Aug 9 19:00:25 UTC 2006

Marten wrote:
> Hi all,

hi marten, hi everybody

That's great, that you think now over some WCCs in 2007.
but I think, there must be the *Chaos Communicatin Camp 2007* somewhere
in germany...
I know, that some of the "Usual Suspects" consider to setup the cccamp
in 2007 again as it usually happens every fourth year...

...and if the camp will be reality, it would be during the first week of
August...

that means, we can plan together the WirelessVillage as part of the
cccamp in 2007 for the wireless communities like we did in 2005 at the
WTH http://wiki.whatthehack.org
I don't want a competition between the different communities, i'd like
us to do the wireless village together, joining to be the wireless
village 2007. Coordinated early, we can have a great time there, with
all the different aspects of wireless community networking.

cheers
	teefive and cven

https://snr.freifunk.net/trac/wcc/wiki it is still going on until the
20th of August... ;-)