[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Summit in Catalonia by the end of April 2.007 (27th-29th)

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Sun Dec 3 22:51:23 UTC 2006

We are thinking (@ guifi.net) to schedule a Summit next year by the
weekend of 27th to 29th of April in the area of Osona, near to Barcelona.
Note that next Tuesday is the 1th of May, so very likely a holiday for
many people around the globe, so we do expect that by choosing this date
will make the thinks easier, and also keep some space for visiting
Barcelona.

The idea is running several meetings during the Summit at several
scales: Regional, Spain, Europe, Global... and focus on the interchange
of ideas, real world experiences, roadmaps, etc.

We do plan also to have a session explaining how runs guifi.net for
those who are interested.

We'll come with more details, call for papers, etc. In the meantime
someone can add this to the WSFII calendar?