[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Summit in Catalonia by the end of April 2.007 (27th-29th)

Malcolm Matson cityman at city.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 09:22:25 UTC 2006

Hi Ramon
We have entered the event on the OPLAN events calendar - please check the
details are right
Thanks
Malcolm

On 03/12/06, Ramon Roca <ramon.roca at guifi.net> wrote:

> We are thinking (@ guifi.net) to schedule a Summit next year by the
> weekend of 27th to 29th of April in the area of Osona, near to Barcelona.
> Note that next Tuesday is the 1th of May, so very likely a holiday for
> many people around the globe, so we do expect that by choosing this date
> will make the thinks easier, and also keep some space for visiting
> Barcelona.
>
> The idea is running several meetings during the Summit at several
> scales: Regional, Spain, Europe, Global... and focus on the interchange
> of ideas, real world experiences, roadmaps, etc.
>
> We do plan also to have a session explaining how runs guifi.net for
> those who are interested.
>
> We'll come with more details, call for papers, etc. In the meantime
> someone can add this to the WSFII calendar?

==================================
                   Malcolm J Matson
77 Andrewes House, London EC2Y 8AY, UK
               t:  +44 (0)20-7638 2344
               m: +44 (0)7977 407845
             email: cityman at city.co.uk
==================================
Privileged or confidential information may be
contained in this message.  If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not  copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy  this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise at once
if you or your employer does not consent to
internet email for messages of this kind.