[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Summit in Catalonia by the end of April 2.007 (27th-29th)

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Tue Dec 5 09:56:51 UTC 2006

:(. No, we weren't aware of this Camp.
We were thinking in doing something in several tracks, that is having
content for geek as well as other contents, such as hiving, etc. So
trying to cover as many areas as possible. Is that Camp just for
freifunk firm based networks?
We'll think on this... My first impression is that even by moving a few
weeks before/after doesn't really solve anything given that will still
be a very close dates. Maybe makes sense to run them in parallel leaving
the freifunk track at Germany?

En/na Alexander Morlang ha escrit: