[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Summit in Catalonia by the end of April 2.007 (27th-29th)

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Sun Dec 10 08:52:38 UTC 2006

En/na Daniel Paufler ha escrit:
> Unfortunately, the Barcelona event now
> interferrence with wireless community weekend in Berlin. Anyhow, would
> be good to have both in that calendar.

We are currently discussing in moving to July or not...
In the meantime, I'm not sure that really conflicts. That's why I asking
for confirmation of the contents. If Berlin focus on firmwares
(Freifunk/Openwrt..) and routing mesh protocols such OLSR/Batman, I
think that there is a chance to be complementary. That's what I'm trying
to find out.