[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Summit in Catalonia by the end of April 2.007 (27th-29th)

roland mfondoum2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 04:53:51 UTC 2006

Hi
  I am roland frm north-Cyprus and I am a wireless network administrator for
  a WISP. I am really interested in attending the Berlin event and I think
  I will learn more from wireless gurus and maybe share the slight knowledge
  and experience I daily face in the field.
  I am especially interested by OSLR.
  the only point is that I will need an invitation letter to attend the submit.
  So please if any organiser of this submit is can write to me of board and give
  me some help abou that it would be great.
  In order to be there, I need to apply lately on monday next week to the German consulate.

  I suppose there are some other potential attendees who will need same kind of support.

  Cheers
  Roland

Jens Nachtigall <nachtigall at web.de> wrote:
  Am Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2006 09:52 schrieb Ramon Roca:
> En/na Daniel Paufler ha escrit:
> > Unfortunately, the Barcelona event now
> > interferrence with wireless community weekend in Berlin. Anyhow, would
> > be good to have both in that calendar.
>
> We are currently discussing in moving to July or not...
> In the meantime, I'm not sure that really conflicts. That's why I asking
> for confirmation of the contents. If Berlin focus on firmwares
> (Freifunk/Openwrt..) and routing mesh protocols such OLSR/Batman, I
> think that there is a chance to be complementary. That's what I'm trying
> to find out.

only speaking for myself:
Don't know about the contents, but there are probably many people (mainly from
germany, but also from other countries) who would love to go to both events.
So imho it would make perfect sense to move it.

jens from berlin

Roland Mfondoum
LATPA KKTC
MERSIN 10 TURKEY