[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Summit in Catalonia by the end of April 2.007 (27th-29th)

Daniel Paufler d.paufler at fhtw-berlin.de
Mon Dec 11 06:58:40 UTC 2006

Hey Ramon

>> Unfortunately, the Barcelona event now
>> interferrence with wireless community weekend in Berlin. Anyhow, would
>> be good to have both in that calendar.

> We are currently discussing in moving to July or not...
> In the meantime, I'm not sure that really conflicts. That's why I asking
> for confirmation of the contents. If Berlin focus on firmwares
> (Freifunk/Openwrt..) and routing mesh protocols such OLSR/Batman, I
> think that there is a chance to be complementary. That's what I'm trying
> to find out.
Its always good to have both kind of people around, but imho its ok if
not. The people can chosse whether they are more attraceted by tech or
social topics. We must not try everytime to do an event to be attended
by everyone. Its ok to have such an event once a year. Its a good idea
to not choose the exact dates, however.

Keep in mind, that there are planning for WSFII Africa in Aug/Sep
already. ;)

Regards

Daniel

--
Angewandte Informatik - Computer Aided Facility Managemnt
FHTW Berlin (http://www.fhtw-berlin.de)