[wsfii-discuss] Fwd: WRT Emulator

Sven Wagner cven at c-base.org
Sat Dec 23 22:42:47 UTC 2006

Fred Pook wrote:
> Pls. read siv's question below:,
> thanks, fred

see the mail from alx....

> One more Will it be a good idea to run the backbone in mesh and users
> connecting to the network in managed  mode? This is because people (in
> India) will be paranoid when we tell then that the data may be routed
> through others machines?

No, that is fnort a good idea, because we need more content in the
meshnetworks!
okay, that's hard..., but the idea behind a mesh is, that you can create
"YOUR" network!
it is poor to use the the mesh only for the backbone.
Then it is just a "think" for a "hotspot" network, that is not the idea
of meshing...mesh content, mesh the machines!

> How is the community that uses mesh has any objections with their data
> being routed through others machines?

No! :-)
setup a little server on your node or laptop for the content, and make
your machine save. Don't use the "redmond" OS, teach people to think!
... and then, you will have fun!

cheers & happy X-mas
	cven

--