[wsfii-discuss] conferences online - WSFII and 2nd Nat Com WiFi Sumit

kdag funkzvv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:23:34 UTC 2006

thats why i suggested freej... but there are some puredata patches
also to be used, i can help a bit on that.

i see saul and rob have something for friday, i though there was going
to be some talk about content and dates..

so people can put their name on a list..i will trully like to listen
to ramon from guifi net for example...

a wiki for a shchedule of streams? of course if theres place in the
timeline of 2nd Nat Com WiFi Sumit.

/alejo