[wsfii-discuss] conferences online - WSFII and 2nd Nat Com WiFi Sumit

kdag funkzvv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:09:18 UTC 2006

 Announcing the Second National Summit for     Community
>>       Wireless Networks -- March 31-April 2,    2006.  St.
>> Charles, MO.
>>       (Saul Albert)
>
>> Does anyone else think this is worth persuing? I'm thinking of
>> something
>> extremely low-key, like a set of questions or a discussion about
>> broader
>> world-wide issues that would be suited to a remote/streamed
>> format. Maybe
>> a half day..

im still interested in coordinating something out from colombia on
this, i will like to know if i better save my energy for a better
moment when more people will be interested in "celebrating" a
streaming day of presentations...

im for it.. is 2nd Nat Com WiFi Sumit a good opportunity?

Ramon, not sure if you are on this list, according to julien you are
trying to organize something in catalunya, maybe we can leave some
space on that meeting to serve as a place in time where we can "meet".

sorry about hammering this again but in colombia we seem to be having
a good moment to try to spread the word now, there are 2 fronts
willing to work on setting a space and gathering an audience..we will
be doing some basic wireless workshops from medellin to bogota via
streams so anything else coming in will be greatly appreciated.

buen dia,
/alejo