[wsfii-discuss] International collaborations during the Community Wireless Summit [was: Announcing the Second National Summit...]

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Sun Feb 26 01:15:17 UTC 2006

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 05:05:32PM +0100, kdag wrote:
> hia, sorry to intervine again,
>
> but theres this GISS network, yes and "infrastructure" for
> streaming...as said before i can try to get some mountpoints for the
> case.

Sounds good - I've had a look and would be interested in using something
like this - I kind of got a bit lost in the introduction though.

Do I understand that this is a streaming relay server working with open
codecs/clients and that you might be able to get them to help us?

If so, that sounds great. I think between us Rob and I can manage any
technology needs on this side.

Cheers,

Saul.