[wsfii-discuss] International collaborations during the Community Wireless Summit [was: Announcing the Second National Summit...]

kdag funkzvv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:05:32 UTC 2006

hia, sorry to intervine again,

but theres this GISS network, yes and "infrastructure" for
streaming...as said before i can try to get some mountpoints for the
case.

http://mcs.hackitectura.net/tiki-index.php?page=GISS

and theres also freej than encodes in ogg/theora..

freej /dev/video0 -s 160x120 -T 6 -V 3 -i ice.aca.co:8002/communa.ogg -p du

Ramon, will like to make it between whatever comes up in cataluya and
medellin at least, so please keep me posted.

:)

/alejo